Galaxy Tab A 8.0 Case Full-body Shock Proof Hybrid Heavy Duty Armor Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 [SM-T330/T331/T335] with Kickstand and Screen Protector (Armor Black)
- Compatible models: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 [SM-TT330/T331/T335].
- Material: Made of a dual layer design of both hard plastic poly-carbonate interior and wrapped in a thick layer of soft silicone gel which is soft to the touch.
- Features: The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 case front cover include a clear protective screen cover which is built directly into the case, while the back includes an easily accessible clip in pull out kickstand. All cable ports, speaker, and camera have cutouts into the design of the case to be easily accessible. Both power and volume button are enclosed into the silicone for protection while having a raised silicone extension to access the buttons.
- Functions: Triple protection covered in 3/8 of an inch in thickness of shock absorbent A grade silicone for the highest rating in drop protection. Precision molded plastic interior shell to secure your tablet to prevent minor dings and bumps. Built in screen protector to prevent any unwanted scratches or smudges to your screen.
INSTRUCTIONS Carefully break the case down into 3 pieces first by doing the following.
1. Pry the front plastic piece on all 4 sides by wedging your finger between the edge of the plastic and silicone and lifting up. Once each side is loose, lift up and remove the whole front plastic piece. On the back side of the screen protector is a thin layer of adhesive film to keep the screen brand new and unscratched. Remove this thin layer of film to expose the clear built in screen protector.
2. Now remove the silicone skin cover by peeling the edges backwards over the hard plastic piece all along the sides, and the silicone skin should come right out.
3. Place your tablet into the plastic backing of the case and double check to see that all ports, buttons, and camera are all lined up correctly.
4. Place the silicone skin back over the hard plastic back piece and fold the skin over the front of the tablet with all clips and ports showing through the silicone cutouts.
5. Clean your screen thoroughly with a microfiber cloth to remove any debris, dirt, or dust. Now place the front plastic cover back over the skin and align all 4 sides. Gently press down until you hear a snap on each side and enjoy your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 Case!